The evolution of Panasonic has led to a company with annual sales in excess of 7.5 billion yen. Founded in 1918, the Panasonic Corporation employs more than 250,000 and consolidates 469 companies, making Panasonic one of the world’s leading electronics companies.
As subsidiary of the Panasonic Corporation, Panasonic Automotive & Industrial Systems Company Europe (PAISE), consolidates Panasonic Automotive Systems Europe, Sanyo Components Europe and Panasonic Industrial Devices Sales Europe, together with Panasonic Electronic Works (PEW) Europe as a separate legal entity.
The subsidiary was formed in 2013 and PAISEU now employs several thousand people and offers.
Panasonic offers a broad range of electronic and industrial components, including:
- Industrial Electronics Components: Connectors, capacitors, resistors, relays, inductors, wireless connectivity and semiconductors.
- Energy Solutions: Rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries.
- Industrial Automation: Machine safety, factory automation and motion control.
- Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) and Thermal Management.
- Air conditioning and Pyrolytic Graphite Sheet (PGS).
Panasonic and RS Components offer a broad range of innovative and reliable products for industrial applications and new technologies available from stock with next day delivery.
Panasonic House Willoughby RoadBracknellBerkshireRG12 8FPUnited KingdomTel: 03448443899 Web: http://www.panasonic.com/